Cyber Security Connect UK is a unique opportunity to meet all of the market's suppliers in one place
- 38 manufacturers, publishers, operators, all available to you for 21/2 days, at individual meetings or at their topical workshops
- Meet and discuss with your peers
- Attend conferences, partner workshops and expert round tables
- Your contact person guarantees personalised assistance
Complementary invitations for our delegates include:
- Access to the forum, workshops, round tables and conferences
- Accommodation in a single room for two nights (13 & 14 November)
- Breakfast, lunch and evening networking events
- Nice Airport transfer at the times and dates of the event, shuttle transfers available with the timetable set by the organiser
- Travel allowance of up to €200 (approx £180)
* Delegate beneficiaries must be CISO, CIO, CSO, DPO and their equivalents at the organiser's discretion. However, applications from those in key governmental roles and academia will also be considered.
We give you an appointment for the next edition on Wednesday 13 to Friday 15 November 2019!
Do you want to join us for the second edition?