The Refund conditions
DG Consultants will refund delegates' air transportation expenses up to a maximum of €200 (approx £180) per person, including taxes, upon conditions.
You have to book your flight by your own means. After answering the post-event survey, you will need to fill in the refund request on your Cyber Security Connect personal space (invoice and bank account details). We will refund your flight expenses by bank transfer.
- You must have effectively attended Cyber Security Connect UK 2021.
- Having read and accepted the general conditions of participation for delegates
- Reimbursement is reserved to UK delegates. Employees, spouses, consultants and experts do not qualify.
- Parking tickets, mileage, taxi, bus, helicopter fares are not reimbursed.
In case of force majeure that prevent a delegate from attending Cyber Security Connect UK, DG Consultants will refund delegate' transportation expenses up to a maximum of €200 (approx £180) per person including taxes, if the following condition is met:
- You must submit by post to DG Consultants -5/7 rue de l'Amiral Courbet 94160 St Mandé- any document confirming your inability to attend Cyber Security Connect UK no later than 01/12/2019. If this condition is met, DG Consultants will send you - by credit card or bank transfer - reimbursement of your transportation expenses, up to €200 (approx £180) per person, taxes included.