Cyber Security Connect UK Delegates
DG Consultants will refund delegates' air transportation expenses up to a maximum of €200 (approx £180) per person, including taxes.
Cyber Security Connect UK Partners
The booking platform guarantees you will receive EasyJet and British Airways’ most competitive fares and fastest refund process from our end.
- After Cyber Security Connect UK, log into your private space and answer our post-event survey. Fill in your reimbursement request before 30/11/2018
- This reimbursement file is compulsory and must be completed between 10/11/2018 and 25/11/2018.
- Reimbursement begins 20/12/2018. We will refund the credit card used for the payment.
- 2 options of reimbursement are possible:
- Option 1 : We encourage you to take your flight ticket from your private area for a quick an easiest reimbursement up to 200 euros.
- Option 2: You can also book your flight by your own means, you need to send your flight receipts to j[email protected] alongside with your bank details.
- Up to €200 (approx £180) can be reimbursed for your travel arrangements.
- You must have effectively attended Cyber Security Connect UK 2018.
- Having read and accepted the general conditions of participation for delegates
- Reimbursement is reserved to UK delegates. Employees, spouses, consultants and experts do not qualify.
- Plane tickets ordered on our booking platform or by your own means will be reimbursed.
- Parking tickets, mileage, taxi, bus, helicopter fares are not reimbursed.
In case of force majeure that prevent a delegate from attending Cyber Security Connect UK, DG Consultants will refund delegate' transportation expenses up to a maximum of €200 (approx £180) per person including taxes, if the following condition is met:
- You must submit by post to DG Consultants -5/7 rue de l'Amiral Courbet 94160 St Mandé- any document confirming your inability to attend Cyber Security Connect UK no later than 25/11/2018. If this condition is met, DG Consultants will send you - by credit card refund - reimbursement of your transportation expenses, up to €200 (approx £180) per person, taxes included.